In accordance with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, you are entitled to cancel your purchase without supplying a reason, and receive at your election a Credit to your account (in the form of an online gift voucher) or Refund less only the cost of returning the Product to us, by contacting customer service at email@example.com within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the Product concerned, unless the Product is:
– One intended for everyday consumption;
– Personalised for you or made to your specifications;
– An eBook or other digital download, or a DVD or CD or other audio or video recording or computer software which has been unsealed; or
– A book, newspaper, periodical or magazine.
Despite the aforegoing, you are entitled to cancel your purchase of a book, newspaper, periodical or magazine without supplying a reason, and receive a credit to your account less only the cost of returning the Product to us, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within forty-eight (48) business hours of receipt of the Product concerned, unless the book or similar product:
– Has been sourced for you as an international import or special order; or is an academic publication or textbook.
– If the Product qualifies for a return, you are responsible for returning the product to our head offices in Pretoria (state address here), at your own cost.
Please note that:
– The Product must be in its original condition and original unopened packaging (if applicable), and missing no accessories or parts
– It must have adequate additional protective packaging to prevent damage;
– It must be accompanied by its original delivery note or order receipt, which will be included with your order.
The transport of the Product to our premises is at your risk. We will inspect the Product on its arrival at our premises, in order to validate the return. If the Product does not qualify for a return or is handed to us in a damaged or unsaleable condition, then the return shall be refused and no monies shall be credited to your account with us.
Any refund due to you shall be paid; and you shall be required to provide us with your valid banking details for refund purposes.
No refunds shall be paid into third party accounts.
Any refund due in terms of these terms and conditions shall be payable to you within thirty (30) days of your right to a refund arising.